We have set up an interview for children based on their age. This was done with all of our message board members and here are the questions and results. The information here will give you a great idea of what kids between the ages of 11 to 15 like and don’t like.
If you would like to submit answers for your child, please submit the answers, your child’s name and age and email them to email@example.com.
Questions for ages 11-15:
1. What is your favorite ride?
2. Why is that your favorite ride?
3. What is your least favorite ride?
4. Why is that your least favorite ride?
5. Do you have a favorite character?
6. What is your most favorite thing to do at the park (Disneyland or WDW)?
7. What is your favorite Souvenir?
8. What is your favorite Show/Parade?
Brittany – age 13
1. SpaceMountain, in the front row
2. It's fast and cool in the dark
4. do I need to answer that?
5. Dori. She's funny. They should have her walking around
6. ride rides (space mountain, tower of terror and screamin over CA).
7. Dori shirt that says I forget Where I got This and Jack Sparrow Mickey ears.
8. The fireworks were awesome