From Santa Claus and real reindeer to the biggest holiday lights you’ve probably ever seen, the Disneyland Resort is glimmering with holiday magic through January 8, 2012. If you’re bringing along friends and family to visit this season, you could treat them with a fun way to discover all the special cheer: A Merry Holiday Hunt!
Gather your group with this list, or break into teams for some competitive fun. For extra points, take photos at each location and share them with friends using Facebook or Twitter.
- The lively street show “Phineas and Ferb’s Rocking’ Rollin’ Dance Party” gets a merry twist at Disney California Adventure park, with holiday décor and songs. What’s the vehicle they arrive on for this interactive party?
- Decorators trim nearly 700 trees throughout the resort. Which character shape is represented on the ornaments of the large tree at Disney California Adventure park?
- What adorns the top of the 60-foot, Town Square Christmas tree in Disneyland park?
- Even in Southern California, it snows during the Holidays at Disneyland Resort. Where does this happen and what might you smell while you’re there?
- Where are two places you can see Toy Soldiers during the holidays?
- A wonderful transformation turns a classic attraction into “it’s a small world” Holiday. What three songs are heard as you ride through this world of laughter?
- Where can you find Santa in Disney California Adventure park?
- One of the most playful places at Disney California Adventure park is “a bug’s land.” What bright objects do you find here that make fun photo backdrops?
What item would you add to this Merry Holiday Hunt?
Note: Special thanks to our partners at the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, who shared some of their pointers. Guests at those hotels can check in at the concierge desk and ask for a copy of their exclusive hunts to enjoy in the parks.
Click here for the answers to the Merry Holiday Hunt.
Discuss this article on our forums: Website: Merry Holiday Hunt at the Disneyland Resort