Halloween at Disneyland is wrapping up and Christmas is right around the corner.
It’s a Small World will be closed starting on Monday October 26th for the Holiday Overlay
We are between slow times and busy times. Weekday hours are a little extended… typically 9:00am to 9:00pm. Friday through Sunday hours are typically 8:00am to 12:00am.
It has been busier then usual and it will not be unusual for the park closing to be extended 1 hour.
California Adventure closes early to the public on nights there is a Mickey’s Trick-or-Treat party.
Tuesday October 27th Disneyland closes early at 5:00pm for a special event.
Only a few more days of Mickey’s Trick-or-Treat Party left.
Dress up and trick-or-treat in the ultimate Disney neighborhood! Excited Guests wear their Halloween best and make Disney's California Adventure® Park their playground at this amazing party! Treat yourselves to a night of fun with friendly, costumed Disney Characters and such delights as trick-or-treat stations featuring Ghirardelli chocolate, live music, entertainment and more on select dates throughout October.
Advanced Purchase Ticket Prices
$32 Regular Admission Price for These Dates — October 21, 28 and 29
Day-of-Event Ticket Prices
$39 If Purchased and Used on These Dates —21, 28 and 29
$42 If Purchased and Used on These Dates — October 30
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday — 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Friday and Halloween Night — 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Buy your tickets now and print them at home or call (714) 781-4400†.
Remember… even if you are not going to the party you will be affected. California Adventure closes early to the public for this event.
Haunted Mansion Holiday still features Jack Skellington and will through-out the Christmas Season.
Halloween Screams The Skies above Disneyland Park
This fantastic fireworks show runs nightly through Sunday November 1st.
It typically is at 8:00pm on week-day nights and 9:25pm on nights the park is open later.
Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy ends Sunday November 1st and will be down Monday to remove the overlay
Starting November 2nd there will be no fireworks show until Christmas season starts.
Fantasmic! Runs Friday, Saturday, Sunday during that time and on Wednesday the 11th has 2 shows.
Attractions closed for Refurbishments:
Gadget’s Go Coaster through October 26th
Steam Trains through October 28th
It's a Small World Holiday Install – Starting Monday October 26th through Thursday November 12th.
Casey Jr. Circus Trains, Storybook Land Canal Boats, Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years all closed the entire period.
Christmas Season will run November 13, 2009 through January 3, 2010
Some of the Christmas events will be:
- Take a whirlwind tour of the world's holiday traditions as children celebrate with song on "it's a small world" holiday.
- Gaze on majestic Sleeping Beauty Castle with snow capped turrets, sparkling icicles and shimmering Holiday lights.
- Experience "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade, a charming procession of Yuletide vignettes starring beloved Disney Characters.
- Be dazzled by the breathtaking Believe… In Holiday Magic Fireworks Spectacular that builds to a crescendo of falling snow.
- Meet real reindeer and participate in countrified holiday fun at Santa's Reindeer Roundup in Frontierland.
- Witness the snow-covered Haunted Mansion Holiday, featuring Sandy Claws' coffin sleigh atop the roof — and see what Jack Skellington and pals from "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" have done inside!