Welcome to the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort
March 4, 2021
Spring is in the air at Walt Disney World Resort today as the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival blooms now through July 5, 2021. This event spreads its butterfly wings across the entire park, offering fun for the whole family inspired by the season.
We were out in the park today to capture some images of the festival’s opening day, which you can see here. And there’s all sorts of springtime activities for Guests to explore when they visit:
- Check out nearly 100 individual topiaries all around the park, many featuring Disney characters.
- Take leisurely walks through 20 different garden areas, like the English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London in the United Kingdom pavilion.
- Indulge in fresh bites and sips from more than 20 locations, including Outdoor Kitchens around World Showcase.
- Take in live music as it fills the air at America Gardens Theatre, the Mill Stage at the Canada pavilion and inside World Showplace.
- Search for Spike the Bee on Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration scavenger hunt.
- And bring the festival home with special merchandise featuring Minnie Mouse, Figment, Spike and that lovable Orange Bird.
This is just a snapshot of what Guests can find at the festival. For complete details – including menus, live music schedules, etc. – Guests can check out FreshEPCOT.com and follow #FreshEPCOT on social media platforms.
Anyone stopping by the park today also may have noticed a new look for the main entrance plaza, where flags of six original EPCOT icons were raised for the first time and now flank Spaceship Earth. These flags, along with new lighting and music debuting today in the plaza, are the latest moments in the ongoing transformation of EPCOT, as the park continues to inspire us to see the real world in more fantastic ways.