Sip and savor your way through this can’t-miss celebration packed with entertainment, cooking demos, celeb chef sightings and more—February 28 to April 21, 2020.
Foodie Fun with a Disney Twist
Whether you’re looking to up your culinary game or simply craving tasty dishes, our annual event is the perfect excuse to gather with your favorite people for an unforgettable outing infused with Disney magic. Don’t miss any of the exciting opportunities available at the 2020 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, including:
- Live Bands at Paradise Gardens Bandstand and Palisades Stage
- Jammin’ Chefs
- Jr. Chef
- Family Time with Daniella Malfitano
- Craft Stations throughout the Festival
- Taking place on Saturdays and Sundays
- Disney and Celebrity Chefs
Beverage Education & Tasting Seminars – Wine, Mixology and Beer
- Wine – Learn from industry experts in these 45-minute Beverage Education & Tasting Seminars, including a guided tasting selected by the presenter
- Mixology – Learn to make signature cocktails with Disney and non-Disney mixologists in these 45-minute Beverage Education & Tasting Seminars
- Beer – Take part in these 45-minute Beverage Education & Tasting Seminars, with a beer flight tasting led by brewery experts
A Thrilling (and Filling) Gourmet Scene
Once you’re in the park, be sure to pick up our Tasting Passport and prepare your palate for a mouthwatering journey bursting with unexpected flavors.
Each kiosk’s menu is inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients like avocados, berries, citrus, peppers and artisanal cheeses. You’ll also uncover a variety of wines and locally brewed craft beers from across the Golden State.
You can expect to find something for everyone at the Festival!
- Select brews, flights, wines and specialty beverages will be available at select marketplaces
- Festival Beer Garden located in Paradise Gardens will offer a variety of local craft and brewed beers
- Cocktails @ Sonoma Terrace will feature specialty beverages, brews and bites
Some returning favorites include:
- Avocado Time
- Nuts About Cheese
Sip and Savor Pass
Embark on an epicurean adventure with the Sip and Savor Pass, which consists of a commemorative credential, lanyard and coupons, redeemable for select food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol) at participating Festival Marketplaces and dining locations during the 2020 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
Event Merchandise: Commemorate this year’s festival with exclusive event merchandise. There is plenty to please the palate of any Disney fan—from festive headwear and apparel, to kitchen accessories and souvenirs.
Note: separate Disney California Adventure park admission is required. All items may vary by price. Guests ages 21 and older must present a valid photo ID to be served alcoholic beverages. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.